Vol. 7, No. 2, January 2006
- Tutoring translation skills: Reflections on a computer-managed teaching-learning-research triangle
- Brian McCarthy, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Text-to-speech technology: What does it offer to foreign language learners?
- Ferit Kilickaya, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- Evaluating Malaysian Science and Technology undergraduates' reactions towards an online ESP course
- Thang Siew Ming and Leila Bidmeshki, The National University of Malaysia, Malaysia
- Supporting language learning from a computer game
- Somsong Suparp, Rajamongala Institute of Technology North Bangkok Campus, Thailand
- Richard Watson Todd, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
- Pornapit Darasawang, King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand
- Longman English interactive: A complete CALL curriculum
- Douglas E. Forster, Japan Women's University, Tokyo, Japan
- Freely available software for comprehensive corpus-based analysis
- Katherine Moran, Georgia State University, U.S.A.